Qeya River The gentle ones can't handle me, the rough ones despise me
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey eyed the other wolf as he drew closer. He had seemed stand offish just  few moments ago and now here he was, attempting to move closer. If anything could be said for Sadey it was that she was untrusting and it flared to a head. However, there was no harm in speaking of Jax, not really.

And she found a small part of her wanted too. We met when we was pups. No bigger than a minute. I was a little more rough and tumble than he were.

She chuckled for a moment, grey eyes going back in time as she returned to memories she rarely visited. WHere we was from you see. It's either fight or die, so we fought. I lost track of him for a few months. And then when I met him again, we was old enough to mate and possibly start a family.

Sadey swallowed thickly. It wasn't much we had, but we had our own little piece of ground, some nice hunting places, a few rivers. It was quieter than most other places, and Jax well he was really liking it you see. He liked the peace, liked to just hunt and live. He was building a garden you know. With plants we could use to heal, some berry bushes. The man like dberries.

Sadey gave a soft chuckle. I used to tell him you see. Now Jax we carnivores we ain't meant to eat nothin' but meat. He'd just laugh and say. Try em Sade, you'll like em and o' course i Did and o'course they were plum awful, but they made him happy.

But when you're a fighter Lestan, when you make enemies....they come lookin', they don't like it when you have peace. And they did come lookin' and they had their revenge on my Jax. He musta known they was comin' cause he sent me out to find some sort of berry bush, black raspberry, awful to find you know just awful. And by the time i got back, he were cold and dead. I couldn't just leave em there. So i buried him, swore revenge and found Reno's gang, joined up stayed with them since. Until now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The gentle ones can't handle me, the rough ones despise me - by Sadey - September 03, 2022, 07:37 AM