Lion Head Mesa i reach out when i have a confession
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
@Reyes - feel free to either assume Reyes has been given some Charles-related chore like getting him to drink water or serving him or whatever, or that he simply is nearby.

A new man had entered the halls of Akashingo. Charles knew little of him, or why he was here; but he knew that he was at the bottom of the ranks. Honestly, the Prince had thought little of him or about him. Why should he care about some scrub entering the territories? Well, he didn't.

Charles awoke with a massive headache and he could feel his body ache for more berries already. The sharp warnings lay fresh on his mind, but he could not help himself; he was simply not very good at taking care of himself, let alone the demands of others. Besides, there was something inside of him that always pushed to try and see how far he could go. He didn't want Ramesses to grow angry with him, but — he kinda did, in a way.

damn, you messed up, Charles murmured under his breath. He smelled of berries and alcohol. The coywolf groaned as he hoisted himself up from his soft furs in his chambers and he slowly made his way out onto the corridor. There, he started to head towards the nearest bath. Hopefully a servant would be available. He needed to get himself cleaned, at least.
Messages In This Thread
i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 04, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 07, 2022, 04:36 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 06:50 AM