Lion Head Mesa i reach out when i have a confession
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Of course he couldn't even get to the baths without someone interrupting him. Charles' bloodshot eyes shot up at Reyes in warning, but the warning seemed to slide off as he commented on Charles' state of being. The coywolf's eyes narrowed while he tried to think of a comeback. Words had never been his forte. Scuse you? he said sharply in the end, his eyes shooting daggers at the other. The praise in Reyes' words was lost to the coywolf, washed out by the many years of abuse that Charles had undergone. It coloured everything in a different light for him.

Charles decided to just move on, but then came the question. Whether he could get him anything. Charles' large ears perked up, and surprise flashed across his face briefly. Then he realised that this must be the man who had recently come to Akashingo. His mood seemed to improve somewhat, and he said, I need a bath. You can give it to me. He continued through the halls towards the baths where Tavina had initially cleaned him up, when he had first come to Akashingo himself. It was a mystery to Charles himself why he was still here and how he had come here; but he enjoyed the time and privilege given, nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 04, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 07, 2022, 04:36 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 06:50 AM