Ouroboros Spine bravery comes first
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he comes forward triumphantly and the woman can't help but let her tail wag behind her upon seeing his face. she had always liked rodyn, and in many ways, she hoped that mojag would pick up on his personality and mannerisms. despite the fact that inutsuk was not present for many things, rodyn and the rest of the village were able to take the place of the paternal figure for her son. that was something she'd be forever grateful for.

"I greet you, trader rodyn," she offers him politely and the swing of her muzzle invites him to come and sit next to her, "I hope Moonglow has comforted you since your time away."

truly his journeys must have taken him beyond the reaches of the spine. and perhaps even farther than the wilds. she'd have to ask about his trips another time. perhaps not just for his own trade and value to Moonglow, but also for the bride price for the moon woman's own daughter. she wondered how the two decided to want to court one another.

she looks at the river for a moment. "I am star hunter now," she says (although this point is quite obvious after the announcement from kukutux herself), "which means Moonglow needs another first hunter, sivullik, in my place."

she would turn to look at her brother of the spine with a pleased expression on her brow, "Rodyn is to become the next sivullik, after shikoba." she'd pause here now, wondering if he would even accept this position. all she could hope for was that he'd be excited and willing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 13, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 13, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 14, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 14, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 14, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM