Lion Head Mesa i reach out when i have a confession
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Unfortunately for Reyes, Charles often did not know what he wanted. Now was such a time. He was torn presently between two wants; to be drunk and react his own incompetence out on others, and to work towards getting rid of Lilitu and finding a wife that mattered and was good enough and would give him actual children. The prospect of the latter was what fueled him most of the time but it was also so daunting, and it paralysed Charles, sending him right back to his previous state a lot of the time.

He needed to change, though. As they arrived at the splendorous springs of Akashingo — to which Charles, by now, was blind because he was so used to them — Charles moved towards the water and he slunk into the spring, to where he was submerged only halfway, up to his belly.

Then the coywolf turned towards Reyes and looked at him expectantly, commanding without words.
Messages In This Thread
i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 04, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 07, 2022, 04:36 AM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i reach out when i have a confession - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 06:50 AM