Dragoncrest Cliffs Some feathers I stole from the birds
Loner
366 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She leaned in closer and lifted up her paw a bit more, craning her neck around so that she could see what Etienne was talking about. It surprised her to see that there were a few very fine hairs, dagger-sharp despite being so thin, sticking into her pawpad where they caused the blisters to boil. With great care her brother plucked them out, and got them off his own tongue by licking it against a coarse piece of wood. She felt a bit of relief when they were out, as a wolf would feel once porcupine quills were removed. "Gee, Etienne, t'ank you!" She said, licking his cheek when she noticed the strained look on his face. 

Their uncle would surely know a remedy for the stinging, but until they got her foot wrapped up, she'd put it back in the water while her brother searched for kelp. He mentioned something called aloe, which she assumed must be some kind of plant. Her brother had been learning what he could about seaside remedies while she had been spending her time studying the seaside itself. "We can try dat, sure," She said. Honestly, she'd try anything. "Ughhh, it burns hotter dan hot summer sand," She complained quietly. She was more put out, than anything by this point. No longer startled or frightened, as she had her brother to help her out, she simply had to deal with the pain until they could find their uncle and whatever aloe was, to make the throbbing stop.
Messages In This Thread
Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 19, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 21, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 23, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 24, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 25, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 27, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 28, 2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 02:29 PM