Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Reyson lifted his head, irritation in his movements at her look. He was not entirely thrilled at her implication. And he for damn sure wouldn't have been thrilled with her thoughts, but seeing as how he wasn't a mind reader and despite her blunt nature. He did appreciate what Fennec had to say usually.

Reyson nodded his head. I know i do, but she asked me to move slow. I'm trying to be respectful she's been hurt badly by others before and I don't want to push and cause her to feel worse. Though, I'm not doing a very good job of it I don't imagine.

Perhaps it was the bane of keeping it all locked up. And he knew Fennec would probably scoff or say something blunt, but not talking was clearly killing him. So he jumped off the bow of the boat and word vomit spilled out of his maw.

Reyson shook his head and then spoke the conviction clear in his voice. of course not. I choose her, I want her. I'd move heaven and earth for her if i could. But She hasn't chosen me, Lady Fennec. She has not said one way or another. She wants me to prove that I am not like the others, that I will stay, but she questions everything I say. I don't know how to weather that. I'm trying. Lord I'm trying, but then I get up in my head. I remember battles that aren't there anymore and faces long dead and i lose myself in those. The bane of a career soldier who has seen the bloody trenches as I have. And those episodes have become worse since i've been back. IMperator found me in the throes of one recently, I could barely remember my fucking name. And i fucked up, because of it. I promised her i'd be somewhere I wasn't and god she probably thinks i left her, which is her biggest fear. I've been too Epoch twice, but I haven't seen her and she hasn't come when i called. But I am also expected to do my duties here, and that is what I am doing. I plan to go again after my patrol and spar.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing left for us to do - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Fennec - January 12, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Fennec - January 12, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Fennec - January 12, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Fennec - January 12, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: There's nothing left for us to do - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 01:42 PM