Silverlight Terrace I can try my best to just pretend
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
They’d been traveling and traveling and somehow many a wolf have found them. Though when he hears the traitorous scream of a woman with the soul of a thousand sun burning behind it he stops. 

He’s whipping his head around so fast he might’ve almost broken his neck. Immediately, if only be instinct, his hackles rise and his lips curl to reveal snarling fangs. Quick to lay the skull he carries down, he’s spinning around to face the white wolf, one that looks young in appearance, in a steady position always ready to spill blood.

But this one looks exactly like Nyra. 

And then it clicks.

It’s Sovereign and she doesn’t seem to give a rats ass that Alduin’s there — no, no, no, she goes straight for the agouti male beside him. He won’t kill or maim her, but he will snap and bite her to stop the fighting.

Yet when she moves to tackle him, tears are flying, and her words really register. He decides it’s something better hashed out between the two. He’ll only get involved if necessary.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 17, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Alduin - January 18, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Arashi - January 18, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 26, 2023, 06:50 AM