Lion Head Mesa Hate when you tell me that you'll wait
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
They both felt the same. But was it by fault of the same individuals?

They are corrupt, the lot of them. Words rasped with hint of a brewing snarl. Ramesses has poisoned their hearts, He didn't even care to call him as he was [mdash pharaoh — for Khaba hardly saw him as such.

He sits idly and enjoys his many pleasures and the blinded obedience he gets from all who come upon his doorstep. But what of Akashingo? What do they get from it all? A corrupt, egotistical leader. The intensity in his tome grew, more than it ever had since he'd first begun to speak. 

But that wasn't all. Khaba felt this in a personal sense as well. He named me jodai, but I don't feel as if I am. The other mazoi look to him first and me hardly ever. And most everyone else... they respect me naught[mdash nor do they have a sense of respect of law and how things are properly done. He wondered then if he should specify with his recent encounter to clarify his frustrations. But he would wait to settle that score at a later time.

It can't go on like this. The jodai paused his steps and looked to Makono, expression decisive and unchanging. He knew that this madness had to end, and surely she did too.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 23, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 24, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:39 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:58 AM