Lion Head Mesa Hate when you tell me that you'll wait
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
When the time was right. But when would it be so?

You mustn't wait too long, A stern warning. Others will find too much time to place suspicions. In the coming days, you must be seen often in court, along with your father. If others note you missing from view, they will suspect you to be away and plotting. They could not have this if she was to take the throne. And soon.

Go nowhere alone, but don't take company in the same faces for too long. Then came a decision he didn't like much. I will keep my distance from you. For if others saw prince and seasoned soldier, surely they would think something ill of it. As for other actions, you must decipher whether you think it will implicate you or not. 

He knew what had to be done, but not when or how. That would be up to Makono. But for now, the least he could do was assist her in keeping far from the reach of blame when the time came.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 23, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 24, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:39 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:58 AM