Redsand Canyon I’ll hit you when I land, can you fit me in your plans?
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Fortunately, his efforts were rewarded with an audience. Atreus dipped his head in greeting to the Imperator, focusing entirely on Germanicus as he shuffled through his mental note cards.

There are three packs east of Mereo. There’s Swiftcurrent Creek a bit to the north, then Kvarsheim and Riverclan further east, Atreus said, wondering if Germanicus already knew any of this. I visited each of them and acted like I was there to join so I could gather information.

It went without saying that he’d never intended to follow through on any of that. Atreus considered telling Germanicus he’d abjectly failed at it anyhow. But he glanced over at Killdeer and held his tongue. Maybe if the Imperator questioned him further, he would offer more details. For now, he awaited any reaction to this information.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread