Coconut Grove you will remember me.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn had hoped to get a little smile out of her with that one. After all, most women enjoyed the thought of him getting pummeled in the head. Her expression didn't falter for a second, though. She just kept looking at the trees, giving a quick, cursory reply that left him expecting her to up and leave in the next few minutes. Probably without an explanation, or even a good bye.

She didn't go, though, which Penn found to be interesting. She clearly didn't want to be around him, and yet she stayed. She even pushed the conversation forward, though he got the sense that it was costing her some effort of will to do so. He wondered why she would, but he wasn't going to question it. He was quick to assume it was for the likely reason--she had no where else to go. Not unlike himself.

"Penn Blackthorn," he answered simply, "I don't exactly live anywhere at the moment. I've been wandering for a long, long time." He couldn't remember how long it had even been exactly, he realized in the next beat. Too long. Definitely too long. "What about you?" he asked, figuring he ought to follow her lead and do his part in this encounter.
Messages In This Thread
you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 10:01 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 27, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - April 01, 2023, 01:27 PM