Greatwater Lake New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He halted, unwilling to risk trespassing. Atreus stared longingly at the lake, displeased to discover it was off limits, though he could certainly understand the wolf who’d decided to set up camp here. He thought it was sort of unconventional to claim a body of water but what did he know? The shoreline was teeming with flora and fauna that could sustain a pack of wolves.

Speaking of which, a noise prompted him to glance sideways and then do a double take at the sheer size of the wolf heading toward him. Atreus instantly thought of @Moss. After spending a month in Akashingo, displays of respect came to him even more readily than before, so he hardly had to double check that his posture was respectfully neutral.

Hello, he said to the she-wolf painted in an earthy palette. I don’t mean to intrude. The last time I visited, the lake wasn’t claimed, Atreus explained. But there’s a pack here now…? he questioned.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits - by Atreus - March 31, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits - by Atreus - March 31, 2023, 01:48 PM