Greatwater Lake New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
A second wolf flanked the first, similarly gigantic but with a swarthier pelt streaked through with silver. These mercurial highlights matched his cold, wary gaze. Makono had described this very wolf to him not so long ago, though he was so caught up in the presence of this pair of huge wolves, he didn’t even think about the traitorous former Jodai.

Atreus licked his chops and maintained a calm, neutral demeanor as he said, Noted, and then, Are you the leaders? Can you tell me anything about the pack you’re establishing?

He wasn’t thinking about Akashingo at all as he made his inquiries, at least at first. But then he remembered the pharaoh making him recite his formal introduction. Of course, she hadn’t sent him here. He was off duty. He wanted to gather this information to satisfy his own curiosity primarily, though secondarily he supposed he could report it back to his young queen.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits - by Atreus - March 31, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits - by Atreus - March 31, 2023, 05:50 PM