Stone Circle and I know the love you showed me came
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
quick posty before bed

The youth was barely alive. Held together with spit and spite. There was a wildness to him and look in his eyes that said I've seen the world end and it left me wanting. Gunnar knew this look and if that boy didn't make it to Valhalla by nightfall it'd be a miracle.

Crazed and feverish for that was all it could be. Gunnar couldn't even catalog all the injuries. Scrapes and bites and scratches an ankle that looked ten times to big, probably broken. If they couldn't set it, they'd be lucky to save it. This was beyond his realm of expertise and not for the first time even as an old man he wanted his mom. A longing so painful it set his teeth on edge.

He'd send Inkeri to Riverclan for a healer, but he'd do the best he could for now. But first getting the boy to break from his feverish daze.

Hey. he said quietly, kindly, calmly. But he kept himself in check, wound tight and ready, in case the boy lunged in his feverish stupor.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 14, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:19 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:22 PM