Northstar Vale you're a weapon and weapons don't weep.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson immediately realized why she looked familiar. He hadn't known her well. Hadn't interacted with her more than once or twice and look at he now nearly grown. He felt a pang of regret for not getting to know her more, so that she had a more familiar face to greet her. She probably was worried and scared and Reyson wanted to help, but didn't know how. He didn't know where Germanicus was, no one did.

His eyes softened. I'm afraid I don't know were he is. I know Mereo, I was once a soldier there. I'm Reyson Ebonywood. Mereo was disbanded. Though I'm afraid I wasn't privy to the details. I was already put to retirement when it happened.

Reyson looked her over. Towhee and Maxim are here. Though they are currently not available. And I can't offer you rest without @Tamar but I will call them. And if all goes well I ama fair tracker. His scent is probably stale, but I can try and help you find him.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Valiria - April 17, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 17, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 17, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 19, 2023, 05:16 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 21, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 21, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 30, 2023, 08:20 AM