Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,205 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Nothing in Sialuk's heart said she must have both wives and husbands, but she found it limiting—restricting—to have only one. What if another crossed her path and she felt herself called to them? It was the way of many people to take more than one lover, and she had seen the practice at work. It brought the village together to share what they could with one another, and what was love but another resource to be spread amongst themselves.

Mmm, she thought aloud, Keen warmed my bed for a time, but her interest in me waned. Sialuk was not hurt by this. She had suspected from the outset that Keen was unlikely to remain with her. Why, she could not say. Meerkat had been the first to hold her interest, but she and Njord wished to remain to themselves, and Sialuk would not interfere. Nasamik appeared not to have any interest in her, either.

Tullik was young yet, and Sialuk did not wish to put pressure on her. There was also Fennec, though the starwoman was unsure of where her interests lay. Perhaps with the friend she had brought with her. And there was, of course, Elentari. Elentari has shown interest, but her heart seems drawn to another—one who is not among our village.

Sialuk did not know enough of Ukulele or Wicca to say whether they would be prospects or not. She cast a glance to kivinik, wondering if this talk of loving others would rile him.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
the prom - by Sialuk - April 24, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: the prom - by Argent - April 24, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: the prom - by Sialuk - April 24, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: the prom - by Argent - April 25, 2023, 10:33 AM
RE: the prom - by Sialuk - April 25, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: the prom - by Argent - April 25, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: the prom - by Sialuk - April 25, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: the prom - by Argent - April 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: the prom - by Sialuk - April 25, 2023, 01:17 PM