Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She knew that Glaukos was no longer within the canyon, and yet she could not help but wander toward it again, hope in her spirit that he might resurface. Each night, she sat facing her shrine, willing him to come to her. What had become of him? And why did her heart not release him as it had others? This was how she found herself away from the spear today, the familiar form of the black bird overhead—searching.

Though they had met once before, Sialuk did not recognize him from their fleeting interaction. His left side told more about him than anything he could have spoken when she neared, and she greeted him simply. This woman greets you, she said, another stolen glance at the tranished skin along his side.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 28, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 28, 2023, 07:32 PM