Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
He greeted her with a word of the language of this land. A simple greeting, but she did not feel ill will laced within it. I seek a man, she said, Large, dark, silvery undertones. The starwoman did not expect to find the shadowed spirit on her first outreach, but she knew she must start somewhere.

Again, she noted the disfigured coat along the man's left side. The scar appeared older, yet not without pain. Sialuk had never seen a thing like it, and the medicinal side of her was curious of its origin. For now, she refrained, wishing first to see if this man knew of Glaukos.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 28, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 28, 2023, 07:32 PM