Stone Circle Silence in all things
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Private 
Gunnar moved through the pack lands. The hitch in his hip worsening as each day moved. He'd have to find a healer soon enough. He was doing what he could for it, but clearly his limited knowledge was not enough. Perhaps he had simply dislocated it a bit. That could be he was old after all. A rueful smile took place on his graying face. How ironic it was, when you were younger you couldn't wait to be older and now that he was very close to the shadow of death. Well he wished he was younger.

His search today was for the silver sheened @Taktuq though honestly he could be wrong with colors. His eyes weren't what they once were either. But he had realized he needed to have some help in the pack lands. And she was the longest member despite himself and Sanja. But Sanja kept leaving and he needed someone to stay. Granted so had Taktuq, left and returned. So perhaps. he shook his head, refusing to second guess himself.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 27, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - May 03, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - May 03, 2023, 05:01 PM