Northstar Vale You're in my head it's not your fault.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw the change coming and was powerless to do anything, but children's attention spans were small.

Reyson nodded. Yep I can take you home. Go find mom and dad yea?

The large man stood and moved so that the child understood he was to follow. Reyson would take him back to his den. If it was one of his own, he'd offer a ride, on shoulders or with gentle teeth to scruff, but this was not one of his child and he didn't quite know how to approach such a young thing without causing issue with the parents. Especially given who his parents were and what they already felt about him.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Reyson - April 23, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Saleem - April 24, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Reyson - April 24, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Saleem - April 24, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Reyson - April 24, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Saleem - April 26, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Reyson - April 26, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Saleem - April 28, 2023, 01:17 PM
RE: You're in my head it's not your fault. - by Reyson - April 28, 2023, 04:45 PM