Stone Circle Silence in all things
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
A soft sad smile. It is yes. Tauris is one of the new ones in our fold. She had agreed to travel there in summer to learn. Though I of course told her, if she doesn't find it suiting to return home. That we wouldn't be upset with her. Healing is not for everyone. Bjarna had been a wonderful soul to do healing, and yet his daughter was gone.

Gunnar didn't know of what Taktuq sought. Perhaps she simply didn't want a man or a woman beside her. Gunnar had been this way all his life. It got lonely sometimes, but he didn't regret it. He had those who filled the holes, who loved him just for him. Which in his opinion was better than some thing she could have had.

He listened and bowed his head. Thank you. It was nice to know that he was valued, that he had been good and done what he needed too. That he had cared for others, that he had led the pack to the best of his abilities.

A twitch of his ear forward and he nodded. Very well. You honor me greatly. That was all he said. The hows and whys and whens. That was for her to decide. He did know he'd be as kind and as gentle as possible, and hope he wasn't too old, because she desired children so much. A gentle smile for her he gave.

She shifted and he would follow.

will edit and tack on an ending
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 27, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - May 03, 2023, 10:01 AM