Redhawk Caldera from birth we've been like brothers of different mothers
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She didn’t know what to do with his distress as a leader, but the mother in her couldn’t just let him leave. She might not understand the threat posed to Brecheliant but he’d clearly run long and hard to get here and deliver this warning. He wasn’t so young that he shouldn’t be doing such things alone, but he was young.

I appreciate the warning. We’ll be on the lookout, but I can’t promise we’ll turn away a wolf in need unless he poses a threat. So they would just need to be extra careful of outsiders and ensure they were not a danger. If Akashingo faulted them for helping a stranger, they would need to remember how one of their own had stayed within the forest a while back.

Let me get you something to eat, at least, before you go back. You’re welcome to rest here too, if you like? He could stay near the edge of the territory and would be safe from most things, though she would not let him in near the pups. She didn’t want to risk it (or Bronco and Teya’s defense).

if you like, you can wrap this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: from birth we've been like brothers of different mothers - by Maia - May 05, 2023, 11:34 PM