Greatwater Lake I'm cryin' through my fear
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
284 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
racharra lifted her head once her stubby little body almost rolled onto its side when the nose of her father nudged her awake. she fluttered tired amber eyes and gave out a yawn before looking for what woke her and soon found it when her eyes met khaba.

she couldn't recall ever seeing the wolf that sired her so closely before, but she was familiar enough with the scent to not be alarmed. she began to whine as she got up to her feet and approached the wolf. 

it's been far too long since she's had a meal however, and her nose caught the different, foreign scent of the limb khaba must've brought. she remained close to her father as she gazed at it, unsure of what to do. were she any smaller, the limb would nearly overtake her. she hesitated momentarily, before sinking little fangs onto the limb. she jolted back but only barely dragged the limb with her as she twisted and turned her head and body as instincts began to kick in, tiny growls grumbled from her snout as she struggled to rip a chunk out of the limb. with enough force though, and placing a paw against the limb, she finally managed to get her chunk, masticating it rather messily.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]

if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
I'm cryin' through my fear - by Annorak - May 15, 2023, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Racharra - May 15, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Aliki - May 15, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Miho - May 16, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Sunspots - May 16, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Annorak - May 21, 2023, 09:17 PM