Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
His ego revealed itself, and Sialuk listened. He said he was leader, though no scents other than his own had appeared in the glen that Sialuk had noted. Ah, but as he revealed more, she understood. His village was no more, and he sought to rebuild. She knew what it was to lose all but two, and perhaps he was a kindred spirit after all.

The starwoman reminded herself that she was not without ego. She knew what it was to speak with the ancestors who called her to the mountain, to hear things others could not. She offered Leonidas a solemn nod. I have known what it is to rebuild. Moonspear was struck by a strange storm before I had seen my first winter, and many of my village perished and scattered.

She softened to the idea of him being here now, and now that she no longer felt threatened, Sialuk took in the sun-back man's features more closely. Despite his height, he remained lithe in many aspects, and there were the small splotches of sunshine that lit the underside of his eyes. Never had she seen anything quite like it. Although the time of making children had passed, she was not against lovers for the sake of pleasure. Ah, but she would not get ahead of herself.

I know this glen well, may I show you a favorite spot? she asked, moving only if and when he invited her to do so.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Rebuild & They Will Come - by Leonidas - June 02, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Sialuk - June 02, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Leonidas - June 02, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Sialuk - June 02, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Leonidas - June 02, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Sialuk - June 02, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Leonidas - June 02, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Sialuk - June 02, 2023, 05:09 PM
RE: Rebuild & They Will Come - by Leonidas - June 02, 2023, 07:53 PM