Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Swallowing hard, Wren pulls back to look at him, the throb between her legs becoming secondary to the sudden rush of fear. I-- I'm okay, I don't want you to stop, it's just-- she shakes her head. what if I get pregnant? 
She can feel the churn of her stomach so clearly, the furrow of her brow creating a little crease in her forehead. She grips him tighter, white-knuckled and desperate for any semblance of reality she could hold onto before she didn't care anymore and let him have his way. 
I don't wanna be a single ma, she croaks out, weary and crestfallen. If she did fall pregnant, would he stick around and grow to love her? Or would he be like so many other men, leave her to her own devices, lost at sea with no more identity and no way out? Or, perhaps even worse, would their pairing be one devoid of love, only there for the sake of the accidental bastard children? Would she even love them? The thoughts are enough to make the feeling in her paws start to vanish, tingling and burning. I don't think I'd be a good ma in the first place. But, she whimpers. I want you so, so badly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Wren - June 06, 2023, 02:58 PM