Stone Circle may these words be the first to find your ears
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
It was with quiet spirit and gentle movements that he arrived on the tail end of Taktuq's call. He hadn't known his heart could carry anymore love. But he was proven wrong when he saw the little ones nestled there. And a love of absolute purity too he felt for Taktuq for the labor she had gone through.

He went to her first a gentle touch to her brow and her cheek.

You are amazing and did well, Drotting .

And he gave her the nickname he never used. That had been his mothers from the man she had loved more than herself. The highest honor he felt he could give her for a woman of her caliber who had brought to life their children and had done so with grace.

Then as he looked over their children a tightening in his chest and a lump in his throat. His eyes cast over them. All colors and shades between him and she. And then one who carried the pelt of one Gunnar hadn't seen since he'd been a young man if less than 2. He looked like Mercury.

They are beautiful. Hardy and strong. And i love them.

A gentle lick to Taktuq's head again. So blessed and proud. Then each the littles he pressed a nose to their heads whispered their names to their ears. Even if they couldn't hear him. They'd know his voice. He'd be an active father.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: may these words be the first to find your ears - by Gunnar - June 27, 2023, 08:21 AM