Kintla Flatlands ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ!
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus laid in the den in Riverclan, scowling absently at the wall in lieu of sleeping. He’d slept all day and he just wasn’t tired. He was so restless, he pushed up into a seated position and then carefully stood. He felt very weak and it hurt to walk, though he gingerly made his way to the den’s mouth and peered outside.

He spotted the moon right as the first howl drifted to his ears from somewhere to the west. Atreus craned his head that way as another voice joined the first, then another and another. Soon, countless howls filled the night. He blinked, wondering if he knew any of the callers. It was impossible to hear the choristers for the choir.

He didn’t have much strength, nor any particular desire to join the song anyway. But Atreus found himself raising his head a little and lending a brief note to it. He then slouched back into the den, carefully lowering himself to the floor as the chorus continued.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by WOLF - July 01, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - by Atreus - July 02, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Chenoa - July 29, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Meridian - July 29, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Njord - July 29, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Seal - July 29, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Shadowpaw - July 29, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Moon Runner - July 29, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Granite - July 29, 2023, 07:26 PM