Wheeling Gull Isle the wind is strong and the water deep
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
50 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Ana didn't seem to catch on -- at least, not in what she said. If anything she thought him sick, the way she sniffed about him. Heh, came his nervous chuckle -- but she offered him nothing beyond her initial inspection. It wasn't really a surprise. She was always pretty quiet and hard to read, unlike Dee, who he could talk for hours with, and who never really left him wondering what was really on her mind.

Thankfully, she went to Psalm next in her familiar quiet way, and, Woah! Simeon laughed and started forward. Had anyone ever licked Psalm before? That sight would be burned in his memory forever.

But the turtle seemed unfussed by his little sister's antic, and Simeon stopped short of scooping Ana up in his arms and shielding her from any turtley retaliation. You kissed a turtle and lived to tell it -- first I've ever heard of! he laughed again with a cheeky smile, either you're good at kissin', or she must be extra lonely.
Messages In This Thread
the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - August 17, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - August 17, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - August 17, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - August 28, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - September 17, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - October 29, 2023, 09:30 PM