Wheeling Gull Isle Hello World
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All Welcome 
Can I have him added back?<3

He rose. The sea had done numbers on him, but now he was far recovered. He had all his thanks to give to the sea-people. Their kindness gave him the ability to prosper. It was now that he took his teachings to the ocean once more, walking along the shore in the deep night. He picked shells that he packed in a much larger shell. His fur was gentle in the sea breeze, as well with his gaze.
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
welcome again!! :D haha I hope you don't mind a little guy coming your way!

He knew he shouldn't be out here.

Moonlight reflected off the still ocean waters, inky blue, under the early autumn sky. The light seemed to be dimming from Sweetharbour faster and faster these days. Shorter than they'd been at his start - but he wasn't afraid of the dark. Maybe that was why he wasn't so scared of his littlest siblings, who seemed to be causing more and more and more trouble these days than it was really worth keeping track of. And, okay, he was willing to admit that they were kind of weird. Aaaand he kind of got where Dee and the others were coming from when he thought he saw them thinking so.

But weird didn't mean bad, did it? It just kinda meant... different. Right?

Right.

But sometimes, everyone was way too different, and seven whole siblings was just way too much. So tonight, he snuck out.

In daytime, someone was always following him somewhere. Would nighttime be any different? He'd checked over his shoulder again to make sure no one -- no one! -- followed him this time. No Ana, no Judah, not even Dee. And once he was sure of it, he ran. Somewhere he didn't have to worry about what someone else would see, or what someone else would copy. He knew his responsibilities as the eldest -- he loved them! He just... needed to figure out a way to shirk them sometimes when he needed to.

And that wasn't bad... wasn't it?

It felt it, but he carried down to the shoreline anyway, feeling less and less guilty the further he got from the den. He couldn't hear any pawsteps behind him, and no clicking noises, either. That could only mean he'd made the escape!

What he didn't see was the shadow moving about the beach. He'd turned his eyes seaward, filled with wonder at the starlight dancing off the waters.
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Not at all!!<3

Water washed up upon pebbles and stone, misting the air and splashing back down to the masses. When he looked to the waves, he could swear that he saw freckles of stars imprinted on the tides surface. Deep, deep into the horizon, he knew they faded. Swirling currents ran noise in the night air. The water, soft and silky at his pads, trickling between the crevices of his fur and nailbed.

By now, he'd collected many things of interest. Many to him, more than a typical nights scavenge. Shells of all shapes, colors. Rocks that were nearly transparent with tints of rosy, aqua and sea-green colors. One, two, three.. four.. He'd lost one somewhere.

Tonights nights moon was a special gift. The shore was illuminated with its blanket.

At rustle and busy feetwork, his head turned to look behind his tail. His eyes placed on little eyes, little ears. A wandering soul, tasting the world. "It's a late night for you." His voice, while gentle, flowed towards Simeon as the waves did.

He'd not tell.

"The night is busy. The oceans steps are a maunder."

He hummed, his teeth picking up the claw of a faded crab and pinching it shut. "Are you searching for something?" he asked. 
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
I know I accidentally let this get rusty, but are you good to continue? <3 let me know either way!

The sight held him rapt. Not the darkness, but the light; that even through the darkness, he could still see the light. The sky was clear tonight, and the sea, calmer than ever, so he could see the stars better, but even on a cloudy night, and when the waves rolled, were the stars and the moon and their reflection ever totally gone?

His musings stopped there.

Whaa?

Rats! Who'd found him? He knew even before he snapped around to look, ears splayed like someone who'd got caught -- because he was totally busted.

Nakano! Hi! he had half a mind to ask what maunder meant, but unfortunately for Simeon, the half that did the talking was already running his mouth, oh, um, not really - not a lot. Just some quiet, I guess he confessed, seven siblings, y'know, impossible to get away shut up, Simeon! He laughed and shrugged, and nervously glanced at the thing Nakano had just scooped up, are you, uh... looking for stuff?
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Id love to! I hope one day they can have a new one too<3

He slowly laughed out the purity that strum through the air. What simpleness. “Yes, yes. I see.

To be young again. Small, and thoughtless spare for things that touched a child’s complexity. Food, water, sleep, affection, choices that brought a feeling of independence. Direction.

Your paws must feel full- heavy, with their energy. Should I be you, I would wish to walk the beach at night too.” The tips of his fur ran across the sands, combing through lines of sand with a gentle touch. It fell there. Crumbled, between his paws. “Well, I will be out of your way then. Do not mind me.” His claws raked, cut through the sand until they clinked on top of a mussel.

Nothing that I will find here, but yes. For my home, I seek things that may well ornament it; though, I am afraid I am finding mostly things broken. Have your siblings been keeping you entertained, otherwise?