Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
861 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
would it break ur timeline too much to bring this to present? <33

unbeknownst to mireille, she and raelle were tendriling around the same school of thought: that a small excursion might be pleasant. it would not be so long before her children were able to be away from the packlands as well.
for now she would wait, would abide; a chuff rang in her throat, trying to get raelle's attention before she sidled alongside the pearl. "do you have any'tin' planned today?" mireille inquired, wondering if it was a decent time to revisit the ocean waves again.
Messages In This Thread
To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 08, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 05:00 PM