Stone Circle Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar lifted head, eye that could see tilted towards her. The filmy one foggy in his head. A soft smile for her.

Hello sweet girl. He held her tightly to his chest and hummed softly. I'd like that.

Gunnar did not regret those he took in. Just as he loved them fiercely faults and all. Bonnie and Tauris and Skald, Bjarna so many others. Not of his flesh and blood, but his all the same. Just as much as Astrid, Kristjan, Ujurak and Sven were his.

He chuckled softly. Good because i already love her.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 03, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 30, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - November 03, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - November 07, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - December 13, 2023, 08:54 PM