Northstar Vale I said don't look back, just keep on walking
Loner
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The feel of the sun’s warmth on her back helped shake some of the remaining jitters from her body—as if ridding a million tiny spiders from her spine—and when Reyson came to her, concern flaring in his eyes, she ditched the stick in favor of his embrace.

She inhaled sharply—he would have taken care of the thing had she asked, but she hadn’t wanted to bother him… He had seemed so peaceful…

“There’s a spider the size of your beastly paw in the back of our den,” she offered to him—trying to keep the words quieter, lest the kids want to see the damn thing… gosh, it was probably as big as their cute little faces!

“I was going to take care of it but it won.”

It had definitely won in the big balls contest.
Messages In This Thread
I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - October 05, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - October 05, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - November 23, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - November 29, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - December 19, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - December 20, 2023, 01:59 PM