Northstar Vale I said don't look back, just keep on walking
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
She pressed into him amd a soft chuckle as he folded her tightly in the powerful forearms where she always belonged in his opinion honestly.

A snort and he looked down at his paw. That's pretty big.

She often cursed his size since the birth of their children. 2 of which at least would probably reach his breadth.

He nodded. I'll get it.

He looked her over muzzle skating down her spine in a movement to ease.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - October 05, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - October 05, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - November 23, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - November 29, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - December 19, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - December 20, 2023, 01:59 PM