Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
we can archive here if you'd like!

Sialuk swore she could see sleep begin to come over him. It was not so surprising, really. He had been plenty busy with his climbing, and his brain was clearly dreaming up all sorts of things on top of that. Acrux was still a child, easily tired by short bursts of activity and excitement. Sialuk treasured these moments, knowing it would not be long before he wished to venture out on his own, further and further away from the only home he had ever known. She only prayed that he would come back often to share what he learned of the world with her. It was what she had always done, and perhaps she could instill that in her children, too.

I will tell you another story, she said, about a girl who was born missing a toe. She wiggled her right front foot at him, presenting her three-toed foot and hoping it might intrigue him. She patted the ground then, offering him a space to settle in and listen.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 19, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 19, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 20, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 24, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 25, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 29, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 30, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 10, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 20, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - October 23, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 24, 2023, 01:24 PM