Stone Circle Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Ahe grew quiet thoughtful. He held hia silence. Letting her think through what he had said. What else could he do. Thia was a truth she had to find.

You're welcom3.

Gunnar gave her a sad smile and pulled her close. Unfortunately darling girl. The older ones are the ones we grow up with ourselves when we have them young. That doesn't mean anything bad it just means you are a work in progress and she will help shape you.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 03, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 30, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - November 03, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - November 07, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - December 13, 2023, 08:54 PM