Redsand Canyon Wrote my number on the bathroom wall
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Look, Tierra wasn’t, like, always a bitch. She was actually usually totally cool. She could hang with the best of them and was an ambassador even! You couldn’t be a bitch and an ambassador, it didn’t work.

But she had a history with coyotes and it wasn’t exactly positive. Especially with coyotes around this canyon. She pulled up and eyed the guy as he approached, giving him a look that was part surprise and mostly annoyed. What, was it one of those ones who’d jumped her before, looking to finish things alone? Totally a stupid move, since she was wayyyyy better at kicking total butt now.

Don’t even try and start anything. I could totally just, like, pick you up and toss you in there. Easy. Her fur pricked up, but she didn’t make any moves closer as she stared at him. He couldn’t be that dumb, right? God, she totally didn’t want to fight right now. Her fur looked so good today.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 06, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 06, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 01:30 PM