Redhawk Caldera It is safe to say...
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,541 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had no reason to guess her daughter resented her role as babysitter, so in usual Maia fashion, she didn’t even think to consider it. Blissfully unaware, she smiled fondly as she listened to Ceridwen’s recounting of their travels. It actually delighted her how much Dwin had stepped into her role as ‘big sister’. She’d always hoped her children would be close, if not to the extent that she and Wraen were, then at least as close as she and her other siblings. Maia had always been grateful to have Terance and Sarah in her life too, for the amount of time they’d had.

Then it’s a good thing is storytellers have explorers like you to tell us about the places worth filling with tales. Maia replied appreciatively. It sounds like a place with plenty of characters! Frolic getting into things was no surprise, but she was glad she could count on Dwin to have her back. The Akashingo news effectively distracted her, however, from asking more about that. Had she missed an invitation?

Akashingo? They aren’t far from here, or weren’t. But I don’t think anyone has come by, at least not recently. They had a wedding some seasons ago, I know, but I’m not sure…. well. Teya didn’t say much. I don’t think she and Sorana enjoyed it. That had been a long time ago and things had been complicated. Neither of them had spoken of it much after, but her overall impression had changed since both that and the events surrounding Lilitu that followed. They might look like something out of a fairy tale, but they seem to think… really highly of themselves. That weirdo you met isn’t the only one, I don’t think.

It felt so rude to say. She should be better than that. But she didn’t want her daughter getting wrapped up in anything she wasn’t prepared for, so overly careful honesty won out over tact.
Messages In This Thread
It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 09, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 10, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 11, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 13, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 11:47 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 15, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 23, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 23, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - December 17, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - December 20, 2023, 02:48 PM