Ouroboros Spine Say you'll miss me when I'm gone.
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
OMG HI IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY <333

winter has become harder on her bones, and perhaps this has been the most challenging and taxing of all. through the snow she manages to trudge, laying in her new scents when her body doesn't demand for rest from the harsh climate of cold. and when a new scent lingers in her nose, mingling with her daughter, there is a layer of familiarity to it that causes her ears to prick forward with renewed interest.

she heard ajei's call, and now comes loping through the snow with a hurried pace. and before her, she can see her daughter. and for a moment, she must force her eyes to adjust to wash over the face of the man that stood beside her. 

the ocean had taken in him. he walked in as a boy, and now he returns as a man. part of her wished to smuggle him, to wrap herself around him as she used to when he was so little. but, shikoba didn't want to embarrass her oldest in front of his sister. he stood tall, grown, perhaps even proud.

and when she finally comes to close the distance, both of her children are offered a brush of her muzzle, tender and love-soaked, a delicate kiss to her son's brow. "my son, my mojag," she whispers to him, a low whine in her lips, "i am so happy to see you. you've grown."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - December 13, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Ajei - December 13, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - December 26, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - January 21, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - February 20, 2024, 04:24 PM