Redhawk Caldera family
Brecheliant
Family
818 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget felt her insides melt when he circled her and enthusiastically greeted her with an attempt at her name. She wouldn’t ever have kids, but holy shit, she loved them. There was this infectious joy that seemed to wear away the older a wolf got, something Bridget found to be one of the real tragedies of life. It would be nice if they all could remember a little more what it was like to be young.

”Birdie” is okay too. Just for friends. She added with a wink, as if it were a secret just for him. The nickname wasn’t one anyone used much here, but back home the littles had always had an easier time with it.

That’s Towhee’s… granddaughter, yeah? I’d meant to go check in and see about helping out, but they needed me here. I’ll gladly teach her anything I can. She wasn’t confident, with all she’d heard, that her skills were any amount above Sialuk’s. But “different” and “better” were two wildly different concepts, and it was likely they both knew things the other didn’t.

Bridget didn’t miss the implication behind Sialuk’s label as nursing mother. She’d lost a sister then, and Rolayne a mother at the same time. Most likely childbirth, if he was still nursing, since other danger rarely affected the mother in a den.

Thank you so much for the delivery, ambassador. She said with a tip of her head to him, smiling through the formality of the words. Then she looked back at Sialuk’s, curious and ready to spend a moment catching up with a friend. How are things in Moonspear?
Messages In This Thread
family - by Sialuk - January 05, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 05, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: family - by Sialuk - January 12, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 12, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - January 13, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: family - by Sialuk - January 24, 2024, 11:11 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 26, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:40 AM
RE: family - by Sialuk - February 25, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - March 04, 2024, 08:30 AM