Ocean's Breath Plateau sweetness, I want a tap on your heart
Moontide
First Warrior
921 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
the seawind was sweet as chakliux listened, but he did not expect what dutch said, what he offered; if moonsong came down, then his companion would come to live in the place of the seal hunters.
this brightened his eyes with elation; his teeth flashed in a grin though his expression remained steady. this was not a promise, for it sounded as though dutch would follow the leadership of the moon woman.
but ferociously; he knew what he wanted, and raised a paw to clasp the panther's elbow as he stared into the flame-hued eyes of the man he had come to treasure.
"let the sunshine people handle their own moonvillages," he urged. the mother would embroil herself in a vendetta and the girl had turned her back upon her own family. why should dutch follow the lead of the siqniq? 
his girl? chakliux did not wonder if dutch had found a woman after all and instead spoke, remembering how the moon woman had come to him in coldness; "no matter what is decided, i want you here, you and your girl. welcome in this lodge. i will stand by the decision you make, but your heart is not there and it could dream in this place."
his thoughts were misted now, spinning; expansive! dutch and his woman as companions to himself and marina and tullik, children to play together outside the lodge, and perhaps one day, another built by raiyuk in the same clearing for a wife whose name the seal hunter felt he already knew.
chakliux had not meant to press another invite; he said only with shining eyes, "you should meet them."
Messages In This Thread
sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 04:09 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 06:43 PM