Ouroboros Spine Fly me to the moon
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
her manners bought more patience and kindness to her voice, small ears pushing forward to listen intently. perhaps to a younger shikoba, she'd see no value in such activties. but the sunshine people have taught shikoba that there is beauty in many things, and there is talent in the worlds she knows little about. she sees it in ajei, and she sees it in the girl before her.

she nods in an understanding manner, smiling. "those are good things," she says thoughtfully, "there will be young to expect in the next spring, we could use your help." shikoba shakes her coat, a polite way to release her tension.

now, she comes to step aside, "you are welcome to our village. come, i will show you our lands." with an inviting sweep of her muzzle, shikoba would come to lead young faele into the spine.

so sorry for the late response! i'll go ahead and add her to the ranks, please feel free to either respond if you want the thread longer, or we can end it here, whatever is easiest! <333 welcome to moonglow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 17, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 17, 2024, 01:31 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 17, 2024, 02:01 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 21, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 21, 2024, 11:29 PM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 28, 2024, 11:04 PM