The Sentinels Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see?
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
48 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<3 thank you! Also, do we want to wrap this up and maybe start a new one at Moontide?

Did she move? Was she moving? Simeon bit his tongue and furrowed his brow, gaze transfixed on the stripped birch bark, making sure his shoulder didn't slip from the narrow tree. He didn't look to see.

Raindrop seemed to notice.

At the sound of her joy - now coming from some couple feet over his head, Simeon sprung away from the fallen tree, and the branch that had once trapped the girl thunked back to the thawing ground. Praise God! he yipped up to the heavens, but quieted once he saw Raindrop falter on her paws.

He rushed to her, but stopped short of nosing her over - remembering that this was still a stranger, and not Dee. Oh. But he would see her soon, wouldn't he? Hope spilled around the girl's gratitude.

Let me help you back to Moontide. You're hurt, I don't want you going alone, he didn't think she'd say no to that, and then, can you show me how to find Moonspear? I have an aunt who lives there, and I need to find her. Because finding her would be finding family, and maybe she could help him find the rest.
Messages In This Thread
Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 08:29 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 10:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 02, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 02, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 09, 2024, 01:10 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 09, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 10, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 10, 2024, 01:10 PM