Lost Creek Hollow sorcerer
always an angel, never a god
418 Posts
Ooc — Twin
no worries at all!! i'm glad they got a thread together even if it was a short one lol <333

everything that spewed from the girl's mouth made wren want to rip her tongue straight from it. it made sense, now, knowing that ash star had raised her; silvertongue would have never taught her child to speak like this.
she forces the growl back down in her throat and, decidedly, remains completely silent for a long while. demote herself? because that's what the sky people would want? how would she even know? did this child know what it took for her to —
no, no; the warrior sucks in a long breath and blows it back out in a cloud of steam. her eye twitches. thanks for the, uh, suggestion, but i'm not gonna do that.
her eyes glaze with the ever familiar sting of tears. more and more she questions her decision to come to riverclan, to be one with them. what was the point in trying so hard if it only resulted in being turned away? was it worth it to stay only for silvertongue? would they ever truly, truly see her as a wolf of the hollow?
did she want them to?
as shadowpaw turns back as quick has she had come, wren internally follows up with i fucked your mother.
Messages In This Thread
sorcerer - by Shadowpaw - January 01, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Wren - January 05, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Shadowpaw - February 13, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Wren - February 13, 2024, 10:40 PM