Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Moontide
First Warrior
900 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
words came. a gift was offered. a name was given. aware of the effect he often had upon women, chakliux was further pleased with her reaction when their eyes had first met.
she was direct, honest, even commenting on how difficult it was to give away a kill. he enjoyed that sentiment, expressed aloud; it was one he had felt before. "the gift of meat is appreciated by moontide. my wives will very soon give birth, and two more women may also become mothers," he said, thinking of @Heph and her intriguing bond with phox redhawk. it logically followed that the careful hunter might choose him to be father for her children.
"i cannot speak for alliances. but i see you are a hunter. this is prized by moontide. we have many traders here, and our village is rich with new treasures from lands many days away. @Rodyn is a trader himself."
stepping back, he called out a polite note for the leaders to join them. "how long have you lived in this place called shadewood? i have not heard its name before." a smile now as they waited. "but always there are new lands to see. places to hunt."
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Chakliux - March 20, 2024, 09:05 AM