Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Moontide
First Warrior
900 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"it will grow," chakliux assured, his teeth flashing in a striking grin. "you are here in your devotion. that is a good sign for a strong village. and children, they are always the first step."
rodyn came, and the first warrior shifted to give the leader a deferential look. "rodyn. this is masquerade. she and her mate have claimed a place that is a walk west from here. it is called shadewood. she wishes to have an alliance and offers this meat to our mothers. i have told her some of what we do, but i will leave the rest to you. i must get back to the lodge," he explained with an apologetic glance to masquerade. 
"if it is all right, rodyn, i will see that this meat is given to the moontide mothers." if the alpha did not wish to do it himself, chakliux would take up the duck and return to the packlands, dispersing it between tullik, marina, and raindrop. he was not sure about her state, but she was in the company of a new man, and so the seal hunter suspected.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Chakliux - March 21, 2024, 05:53 PM