Dragoncrest Cliffs Seal of approval
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
400 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
<3 of course! my sister irl and I had a convo the other day about orcas and how there are no demonstrated attacks on humans where orcas ate them. I was thinking about how with most apex species meat is meat, they’ll try anything if presented the opportunity. So why don’t orcas eat humans, we are snack sized, right? My sister says maybe it’s like how we don’t eat bugs because they’re not appetizing. Maybe orcas view us the way we view bugs, too crunchy and not tasty therefore not worth the effort. Tilden’s thought process about fish reminded me of this, lol.

sobeille kept her distance. and the thing she kept her distance from stared right back.

once again she was captivated by those eyes. they were bigger than hers, reminding her of a flat body of water mirroring the sky; wide, deep, impossibly liquid.

she thought of the bird, who spoke to her. but this thing only bellowed and honked — perhaps it was not as intelligent. she knew his kind to be a source of food for the intrepid sea wolves — but alone, she stood no chance.

it provoked a thought; she often did not spare a second thought towards the intelligence of her meals. did seals think, and suffer, and weep, or have moments of joy?

you be pretty fat for a seal. sobeille ventured at length, wondering if antagonizing him might bring out any semblance of intelligent banter.
Messages In This Thread
Seal of approval - by Tiden - April 01, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: Seal of approval - by Sobeille - April 03, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: Seal of approval - by Tiden - April 14, 2024, 01:17 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Sobeille - April 15, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Tiden - April 18, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Sobeille - April 23, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Tiden - May 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Sobeille - May 02, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Tiden - May 02, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Seal of approval - by Sobeille - May 03, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: Seal of approval - by Tiden - May 17, 2024, 03:39 PM