The Heartwood i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
At first she was wary, careful to keep her body language as low and unassuming as she could while still being effective. If he chose to snap at her she would be unable to avoid it, but she could at least ensure she was ready to prevent a second chance.

After a short time of that, it was apparent the growls were more of a warning and a vocal measure of pain than anything else. Realizing this allowed her to sink deeper into the work, using some of the few things she’d gathered to begin initial treatment of the wound. Luckily she had marigold, though she would feel better if she could add a little turmeric to the mix as well. Hopefully it would be enough to start.

I’ll get these fixed up as best I can for now, but someone should keep an eye on that wound. If you aren’t looking to join a pack, there’s a river that isn’t far from here. If you’re willing to stick around for a bit, I’d like to come by each day and see how it’s healing. I can bring something to eat when I do.

She spoke as she finished applying a mixture to the largest wounds, then moved on to tending to some of the smaller while she waited for an answer. Bridget couldn’t do much if he disappeared on her, but she hoped he would see the sense in what she offered. It would be good to get something in him for the warmth that she could feel radiating beneath her touch. If his blood was poisoned already then a fever like this could be deadly. She knew that a little too well by now.
Messages In This Thread
i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - March 26, 2024, 01:28 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Bridget - March 30, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - March 30, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Bridget - April 05, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - April 07, 2024, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Bridget - April 07, 2024, 09:56 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - April 07, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Bridget - April 09, 2024, 08:42 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - April 15, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Bridget - April 16, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: i'm not a complete wretch, i fetch - by Drusk - April 24, 2024, 11:19 PM