Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I’ll try to prioritize this a bit now that work travel is done for a while!

Maia would never get used to being bowed to.  She shifted uncomfortably, then realized what she was doing and chuckled, unable to stop herself.  She really was the image of professional leadership, wasn’t she?  You’re never going to be great at this.  But at least you try, right? It was nicer than her thoughts normally were, and took her a bit by surprise.

You can call me Maia.  I’m the Auspex here, but Brecheliant is more of a family than anything else.  Which is funny, since I think you might be related to my husband.  Eljay Blackthorn?  Definitely related.  She could see the family resemblance, but it still felt a little odd to assume without asking.

He grew up in the Caldera.  And we moved back here when we found out the Redhawks had left.  I think they are still around, but I couldn’t say exactly where.  Sorry!  If he was looking for information on them he was out of luck.  Still, a Blackthorn!  She knew Eljay’s family was large, but she didn’t think she’d ever get used to just how widespread they seemed to be.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM