Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,557 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
His enthusiasm was infectious. Maia was finding herself hard-pressed not to adopt him here and now, on the spot. Don't be weird. He clearly had parents.

If he was looking for Towhee, though, he was in the wrong spot. Maia's hopes fell a little on that one, but it could be for the best. There weren't many 'baddies' here to offer... which was probably why so many of her kids explored. Brecheliant just didn't have much to offer a wolf his age.

Towhee lived here, back before we did, but they disappeared before we relocated. I imagine she's still around somewhere, but I couldn't say where. You could try Moonspear? I don't think she would be there, but her grandson Killdeer probably is. And he might know something.

Killdeer had left to go there, yes? She thought she remembered that. At least, if she was wrong, there had to be someone there who knew something. Maia didn't see any chance of them not knowing more with a network that size.

You're more than welcome to stick around a bit, if you want! She added quickly, smiling. I'm sure Eljay would love to say hi. But you can always come back after you've found her, if you'd rather.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - July 05, 2024, 08:06 PM